A family friendly camp at Gibraltar National Park with swimming and bushwalking trails.
Mulligans Hut is situated in Gibraltar Range National Park and is close to Washpool National Park, aka bushwalking country. You can easily spend here several days to explore the many bushwalks around. There is also a beautiful river with a crystal clear waterhole where you can cool down after a day of hiking. Each site has BBQ fire pits and firewood is provided, so don’t forget to bring the camp oven. The campground is very family friendly as there is plenty to do for kids. You will also find big shelters in the picnic area which are perfect during the holidays to have a family outing or meet up with mates.
There are some great semi-private sites with BBQ fire ring, water tap and picnic table. Firewood is supplied and the campground has flushing toilets and cold showers. Vehicle entry to the park is $8 and camping $6 pp/pn.
Highlights of Mulligans hut campground:
- Swim in the crystal clear waterhole
- Hike up to boundary falls in the beautiful wet rainforest
- Hike the Little Dandahra Creek walking track, Lyrebird Falls walking track and the Murrumbooee Cascades walking track (each less than 2h return)
- Visit Raspberry and Heffrons lookout
- Hike at Washpool NP through the dry and wet rainforest and become friends with the many bluetongue lizards.
NSW National Parks – Mulligans hut
Caution! – The location in the map above is approximate.